Royal Rattanak Hospital
The Royal Rattanak hospital is a Bangkok hospital at Cambodia's capital Phnom Penh. Doctors from Thailand, Cambodia and India are working here.
Some of them made part of their education or courses in Switzerland, Thailand, India, Hawaii, China and Malaysia.
We do not know too much about quality of this hospital but next to Naga clinic it is for sure one of the few places to
go when you have heavy health issues in Cambodia.
Make sure your unlimited golden VISA card is working when coming here. The Rattanak clinic is known for making double
prices as in the best private clinic in the western world.
Royal Rattanak Hospital - Contact
- No. 11
Boeung Kak 2
- Phone 1: +855 (0)23991 000
- Phone 2: +855 (0)23365 555
- Emergency call: +855 (0)23 99 1000 Ambulance & Helicopter
- Fax: +855 (0)23986 992
- E-mail 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail 2: email@example.com
- E-mail 3: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.royalrattanakhospital.com
Royal Rattanak Hospital - Info
- Belongs to: Bangkok hospital Thailand.
- Doctors: 6 Thailand, 10 Cambodia, 1 India
- Managing Director: Dr. Suebpong, Thailand
- Price Room: $190 / night
- Prices: Calculate 600-1000 usd a day when inpatient ( see example bill 3 years ago. 3 days $2000, just medical treatment, no op )
Royal Rattanak Hospital - Facilities
- CT Scan
- Nursery Room
- Pedriatic Clinic
- Orthopaedic Clinic
- Operation Rooms: 2
- Intensive Care Units: 3
- Inpatient Rooms: 26 ( Private rooms, $190 )
- 24hrs Accident & Emergency Service
- Emergency Helicopter
- Laboratory: 3 certified technician. LabTrak network connected. 24/7
- Medical evacuation: By Bangkok hospital Thailand.
- MRI Scan: No ( has to be done at Calmette hospital in PP )
Royal Rattanak Hospital - Medicine Clinic 8am - 5pm
- Diabetes Mellitus and Endocrinology
- Heart diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Digestive System and Liver diseases
- Lung diseases
- Allergy and Immunology diseases
- Rheumatology diseases
- Geriatrics medicine
- Preventive Medicine and Immunization
- Travel Medicine
Royal Rattanak Hospital - Surgical Clinic 8am - 5pm
- General surgery
- Abdominal surgery
- Colono-rectal surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Surgical pathology
Royal Rattanak Hospital - Inpatient Rooms Standard/VIP
- 32" LCD TV
- Private Toilet
Royal Rattanak Hospital - Doctors
- Anesthesiology: Dr.Vinai Jaruphand. Thailand
- Anesthesiology: Dr.Teerapol Somsiri. Thailand
- General Practitioner: Dr.Sophal Naokorn. Cambodia
- Cardiologist: Dr. Sumalatha Ravulapalli. India
- General Surgery: Dr.Vantha Srey. Cambodia
- General Surgery: Dr.Hor Chantha. Cambodia.
- Internal Medicine: Dr. Sophea Khaim. Cambodia.
- Obstetric & Gynaecology: Dr. Thirawut Khanprakob. Thailand
- Obstetric & Gynaecology: Dr. Rachaneewan Sangthawee, Thailand
- Obstetric & Gynaecology: Dr.Visanee Srivisan, Thailand
- Obstetric & Gynaecology: Dr.Uthanchai Rochanavibhata, Thailand
- Obstetric & Gynaecology: Dr. Heng Rany, Cambodia
- Orthopaedic: Dr.Suebpong Intralawan, Thailand
- Orthopaedic: Dr.Ngin Kanora, Cambodia
- Pediatric: Dr.Hong Sokheng, Cambodia
- Pediatric: Dr. Chean Sophâl, Cambodia
- Pediatric: Dr. Ung Visoth Mony. Cambodia.
- Pediatric: Dr.KIM Ang. Cambodia
- Pediatric: Dr.Kong Polrith. Cambodia
- Radiologist: Dr.Chanthol Pann, Cambodia.
- Radiologist: Dr. Diem Marin, Cambodia.
Royal Rattanak Hospital - Social Bookmarking
Royal Rattanak Hospital - Map
View Larger Map
Royal Rattanak Hospital - Movie
Royal Rattanak Hospital - Chat
Royal Rattanak Hospital - Pictures
Royal Rattanak Hospital - Pictures Doctors
Royal Rattanak Hospital - Forum